First, please read the “Links Disclaimer” at the bottom of the page, click here.
Youth Leadership Training [Contact Us]
- Where Did We Come From, Who Are We, and Where Are We Going Youth Leadership Retreat – Level I & Level II
Safe and supportive space for exploring and reclaiming Métis identity while providing key leadership skills for community and individual success
Aboriginal eMentoring Program [Contact eHealth Strategy Office at UBC]
Aboriginal Student Transitions Handbook and Teacher’s Resource
[Contact the Aboriginal Transition Research Project at UVIC]
- Click here to download the Teacher’s Guide (Final)
- Click here to download the Aboriginal Student Transition Handbook (Final).
Community Jigging [Contact Us]
- The community is looking to bring in a jigging instructor for a weekend session (Fri, Sat, Sun). We are wondering if there is any interest in this? If possible, there may be required a nominal fee for the class. If enough participation is found, there is the chance of possibly continuing on a weekly basis.
Metis Nation of BC: Training Opportunities
BC Ministry of Advanced Education: Aboriginal Education
UVIC Indigenous Governance [UVIC Website]
- Please click here to find out more about the course IGOV 383 offered at the University of Victoria
* UVIC New Graduate Degree in Indigenous Language Revitalization
- Application deadline January 15, begins July 3 2012
- Contact: Kaitlyn Charlie
Language Programs Assistant
University of Victoria
Camosun College: Aboriginal Education & Community Connections
- For a list of services and programs, click here.
Simon Fraser University